Itunes Sync software SuperSync MyTunesSync TuneRanger Syncopation Martian Slingshot

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by systimax, Jul 21, 2009.

1. systimax macrumors newbie

Hello, I am trying to decide which software to use to sync my entire iTunes library including playlist and as a bonus but not mandatory and listen count stars and what not between our multiple macs. I have narrowed it down to these five due to the fact that they don't require scripting and other such workarounds. This is for a family so ease of use is #1 Write now its mostly a 1 way sync but they may change

I have also looked at Chronosync, but I am unsure if it also syncs smart playlist (someone correct me) and is just has the option of syncing one way. With most if not all of the above 5 its bi-directional sync.

I have seen separate reviews for each one (some not up to date with latest versions), however I have seen nothing that will take these 5 and compare them. Has anyone seen that?

Any please feel free to share your experiences with any of the five for all to see.

SuperSync
    MyTunesSync
    TuneRanger
    Syncopation
    Martian Slingshot

2. TexasPancake macrumors newbie

I am in the exact same situation -- did you come to resolution on this? Like your choice? Please share, would love to sync my high-rated playlists from iMac to my little MBP ssd...

Thanks!

3. toro1966 macrumors newbie

ME too. I just started another thread. I bought Supersync. I am having issues with it now. I hope to get them resolved soon...