Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rasmusDoh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 30, 2009
Hey

My system's been slow, so i'm gonna do a clean install and see if that helps.

Apps and documents should be no problem restoring from my Time Machine i guess!?

I am, however, worried about iTunes.
Can i use Time Machine to restore my library, my account (not using another of the 5 computers licenses allowed) to sync my iPhone and my iPhone apps?

Really don't wanna mess up the account thing, so i'll have to go through lots of trouble to be able to sync my iPhone again.

Any advice?

Thanks

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Yes, Time Machine can restore anything and everything, including your iTunes library and settings.

rasmusDoh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 30, 2009
Nice!

Can it only be done by "restoring" the whole system from the Time Machine, or can i in some way restore just the iTunes stuff - saving some of the other restoring for later?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Nice!

Can it only be done by "restoring" the whole system from the Time Machine, or can i in some way restore just the iTunes stuff - saving some of the other restoring for later?

As I said, you can restore anything (whatever you choose) and everything (the whole ball of wax).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.