Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Davidtrippy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2008
I just finished a survey on iTunes usage by the NPD Group, and on one the the selections it told me if I had rented a TV episode or season? I took a screenshot just in case. See the last two selections.

This could be a part of a plan to take people away from Netflix because they too have TV seasons for rent.

Attachments

• iTunes_NPD.JPG
    iTunes_NPD.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 69

netdog

macrumors 603
Feb 6, 2006
London
Other than restoring Firewire to MBPs, Apple has not really been a company interested in having us tell them what to build. Jobs is better at building what he believes we will use rather than responding to what we say we think we want.

Davidtrippy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2008
Other than restoring Firewire to MBPs, Apple has not really been a company interested in having us tell them what to build. Jobs is better at building what he believes we will use rather than responding to what we say we think we want.

That is true, whatever Job says goes, but I think it was odd that the survey even had choice. Might have been a mistake made by someone in the survey company.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.