ITunes transfer issue

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ikethearmyguy, May 31, 2012.

1. ikethearmyguy macrumors newbie

Not sure exactly where to post my first question but here goes anyway.

I just bought my first ever Apple product and love it but I have a music transferring issue that's driving me insane. For example, in my ITunes Library I have a Tupac album with 15 tracks that I can see and listen to in ITunes. I drag it from my Library, put it in my IPod Touch, sync it, eject it and unplug it from the computer. Then when I sort my songs by album only one or two tracks from that album make it onto my Touch.

I know I'm doing something wrong but all sarcasm aside can someone help me figure out how to do it right?

Thanks in advance!

2. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

1. A lot pirated music do not have correct tag info. Perhaps the songs are there but not together in an album.

2. Guide: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1351

3. Try to sync a playlist.

4. Contact Apple for support.

3. LaWally macrumors 6502a

If you sort by songs, are all 15 songs from the Tupac album on the iPod? It sounds like the tag info for the songs might be screwed up. In iTunes, select the first song on the album and right click to Get Info. Select the Info Tab. Browse through the songs on the album. Do they all have the correct Album name? Also check the Sorting tab and map sure all songs have the correct album name there as well.

4. macbookflasher macrumors member

macbookflasher

ITunes transfer issue

It does not allow sometime. Did you refresh it?