iPod touch ITunes transfer issue

ikethearmyguy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2012
Not sure exactly where to post my first question but here goes anyway.

I just bought my first ever Apple product and love it but I have a music transferring issue that's driving me insane. For example, in my ITunes Library I have a Tupac album with 15 tracks that I can see and listen to in ITunes. I drag it from my Library, put it in my IPod Touch, sync it, eject it and unplug it from the computer. Then when I sort my songs by album only one or two tracks from that album make it onto my Touch.

I know I'm doing something wrong but all sarcasm aside can someone help me figure out how to do it right?

Thanks in advance!

LaWally

macrumors 6502a
Feb 24, 2012
Then when I sort my songs by album only one or two tracks from that album make it onto my Touch.
If you sort by songs, are all 15 songs from the Tupac album on the iPod? It sounds like the tag info for the songs might be screwed up. In iTunes, select the first song on the album and right click to Get Info. Select the Info Tab. Browse through the songs on the album. Do they all have the correct Album name? Also check the Sorting tab and map sure all songs have the correct album name there as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.