iTunes TV Show Season Pass help

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Jumpman2033, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Jumpman2033 macrumors regular

Preface: I posted the same question on TIPB.com for anyone who ventures to both sites.

I have never bought a movie or TV show off iTunes before, so needless to say i am not familiar with some of the offers. I am looking into buy all 3 seasons of Archer (TV Show on FX). Currently 2 seasons are completed, and one will begin soon.

I went to season 3 in iTunes and noticed it said "Buy Season Pass" for $42.99and had a note below saying something along the lines that upon buying the season pass for the 3rd season, that Season 1 and 2 would automatically download and then i could download each new episode as they become available.

My question is: Am i reading that right, that for the price of $42.99 (buying the season pass for season 3) I would also get season 1 and 2 for no additional cost?:confused:

2. standingquiet macrumors 6502

standingquiet

Hi

It will only download episodes for the season you have purchased the pass for. Basically it just means if you brought the season pass half way through a season it would download all earlier episodes from that season. I have also checked the small print on the show and confirms it is only season 3 episodes you will receive.

Matt

Attached Files:

3. Jumpman2033 thread starter macrumors regular

Whew! Glad i asked, lol. Thanks for the clarification.