iTunes TV Shows Messed up

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by dieseltwitch, Aug 4, 2013.

1. dieseltwitch macrumors regular

So I'm having a few problems with my iTunes TV Show Library.
    - Shows in the wrong place - Not listed Alphabetically
    - Multiple insistence's of the same TV show
    - Wrong Album Art - Can't Correct

I'll give a few examples

Warehouse 13 & Eureka - Has MythBusters Album Artwork
    Eureka Shows up else where with other Artwork. In some chases there are two shows right next to each other that are duplicates. In other Instances the shows are listed in the wrong order

V, Walking Dead, Warehouse 13, MythBusters, Eureak, Warehouse 13, When We Left Earth... I know I didn't pay to much attention in Preschool but im pretty sure M and E come long before W and V...

Any idea whats going on?

[​IMG]

2. arguchik, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2013

arguchik macrumors newbie

I don't know what's going on, but I'm having the same problem. It only seems to be affecting my TV shows in iTunes, but in addition to scrambling the TV shows and putting the wrong artwork with some shows, it's also listing some shows/seasons more than once, and putting album artwork from my music library with some shows. In my screenshot, below, you can see that the top line is all Eureka season 4 and Merlin seasons 3, 5. Further down, you can see that House is listed several times, with different artwork each time--in one place, it has the artwork from a Decemberists album, and in another place it has the artwork from a Cramps album. Meanwhile, Battlestar Galactica has the How I Met Your Mother artwork, which...that's just not right. ;-)

OK, I can't get the screenshot image to display. I've tried putting in the link, tried inserting the embed code. I'll have to go read the FAQ to see how to work that in this forum...sorry for being a n00b.

Got it (I think/hope).
    [​IMG]

3. racevedo88 macrumors newbie

4. ssindi macrumors newbie