itunes TV shows view

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by saldawop, Oct 17, 2014.

1. saldawop macrumors regular

Have copied all my TV series over to my Mac Mini, spent hours encoding to mp4.Spent money on app to download all metadata.All was well, all my shows were neatly placed in their respective place(which they still are), but whereas before it was a long list of each episode along with episode guide,release date etc...which is what I want.
    Now, it is just a list with each series in order with the episode name but still within the same environment where you get a sort of opaque view of the cover as a background.
    Hope that makes sense.

I haven't changed anything ,that i know of at least. I have tried all the options i.e.
    TV Shows
    TV Show List
    Episode List

This is with Yosemite, updated to official release today, but was the same earlier today on the beta.

2. saldawop thread starter macrumors regular

So the image of The Sopranos is what I had, and want back.
    The image of The Shield is what I have now.

Attached Files:

3. ayeying macrumors 601

ayeying

4. saldawop thread starter macrumors regular

So when did it change? It was OK last night on Yosemite Beta, and changed this morning with the same beta?
    Is it to do with an Itunes update?

5. Lord Hamsa macrumors 6502a

6. Dunkrag macrumors regular

Dunkrag

Got a few Doctor Who's to catch up on...

7. Lord Hamsa macrumors 6502a

Ha! Most of them are DVD rips I've already watched before loading to iTunes. (And in fact, it's my travel library that isn't in sync with the main library anyway.)

I don't use the "unwatched" indicator as much as I should, probably. Might as well take advantage of the built-in organization.