Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tritons

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2011
So I have iPad 2, just downloaded iTunes U, whanted to subscribe to course but when I push Subscribe Free -> Get Course jums out massige that this course contains supplemental materials, I press ok but nothing happens. Any ideas?
I live in Latvia and sorry for my bad english.

Jakobben

macrumors newbie
Feb 17, 2010
Same for me....

I have the same problem... I live in Denmark - perhaps it is a nationality thing...? Wouldn't think so since the danish iTunes U has the same Course etc. as the American one. Does anyone have any idea, or maybe just the opposite - has anyone had any success with it?

Thanks!

Tritons

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 12, 2011
I have the same problem... I live in Denmark - perhaps it is a nationality thing...? Wouldn't think so since the danish iTunes U has the same Course etc. as the American one. Does anyone have any idea, or maybe just the opposite - has anyone had any success with it?

Thanks!

Look up on youtube iTunes U app review, there, in America it downloads instantly but for me, well nothing at all.
Any ideas?

cageo

macrumors newbie
Jun 17, 2010
Hobart, Tasmania
Same here. I'm using an iPad 1, up to date OS and I live is Australia. Would also love to hear if anyone outside US is having any luck?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.