iTunes UK TV Programmes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Hustle, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Hustle macrumors 6502a

Does anyone know how often Apple add tv programmes to their iTunes UK store. I'm desperately waiting for more TV programmes or movies to be added.

Hopefully, they'll add prison break sometime soon.

2. Hustle thread starter macrumors 6502a

Anyone?. This is going to the second page now. :(

3. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

Unfortunately I think you have got no response because no one gives a rats ass about iTunes TV shows in the UK. The selection is weak and the time it took for Apple to get it sorted in the UK most people that were interested probably get theirs from the US store. Much better selection and half the price.

4. bartelby macrumors Core

5. anim8or macrumors 65816

anim8or

No need for such a pissy response.

I'll also point out that you cant buy content from the US store if you dont live in the US..... but i suppose if you gave a rats ass you would know that!

6. davidjearly macrumors 68020

davidjearly

Agreed.

However, it is possible to purchase US TV Shows even if you live in the UK and don't have a UK Bank/Credit Card account. It is just illegal.

I think the selection is actually quite good at the moment, despite how long it took for them to get here.

As for the OP, the only answer we can give you is that Apple will add more TV Shows when they sign more contracts with Studios and/or when their marketing department deems it a good idea.

David