itunes unable to signin on ipad

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by mirzank, Jul 16, 2013.

1. mirzank macrumors regular

wierd issue with ios 7 beta 3 (haven't tried beta 2 on ipad so cant speak to that) i signed out of my itunes account on ipad, and now there is no way to sign back in. If im in app store and press signin, it popups the login password box. i enter the login but when i press on the password field, the box disappears, the App Store window remains dim, and i cant use that window anymore. i press home and can then go back into app store. tried this dozens of times no luck.

I've also tried going into settings and entering my login into the itunes section there but no luck. i enter my login and password and press the login button. No matter how long i stay on this window for to allow ti time to login in, if i press another category and then come back to the itunes section, my login password fields are empty.

Haven't read anywhere about this issue just thought i'd see if anybody else was having it or something unique to my setup. And i also have beta 3 on my iphone but dont face this issue on my iphone.

2. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

3. mirzank thread starter macrumors regular

trust me i've tried everything since beta 3 came out. reboots. home + power button hard reboot. killing the app. really anything i could think of.