Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DaGr8One

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2008
I would like to request movie artwork for the following movies:

Alpha Dog (2007)
Crank (2006)
DOA - Dead or Alive (2006)
Enchanted (2007)
The Fountain (2006)
Mr. Deeds (2002)
Night at the Museum (2006)
Perfect Stranger (2007)
We Own the Night (2007)

Thanks!

gtyper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sorry for the lack of updates the past 24 hours ... I am busy in meetings and such. I will post some stuff tonight. I've got some great poster work and someone has taken the time to send me a ton of work to put online ... so we should have some new stuff tonight to satiate your artworky hearts.

Steve Jobs=God

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2007
Where do you get your posters so big and in such high quality?

just looked at the da vinci code one (wit mona lisa) and i was trying to do that myself but couldn't find a poster big enough

Is there a site you use or a method in PS or another program to get them that big yet keep the Quality?

Thanks

gtyper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Huge update today. Enjoy!

Plus, expect about 30+ movie additions per day over the next few days. :D

Who loves you?! AEP does! Heh! Most of those 30+ per day come from AEP. He sent me a ton ... and I jut don't have the manpower to put them all up in one fell swoop. So, expect them to trickle out in lots of 30.

cjmal

macrumors 6502
Feb 25, 2007
I'd like to make another request. If there's a limit to how often to request please let me know. I'd like to request Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. Thanks.

DaGr8One

macrumors newbie
Mar 8, 2008
Thanks so much gtyper! I didn't see DOA on there anywhere, maybe you'll put it up later I'm guessing.

I'd also like to request:

-The Mist (2007)
-Employee of the Month (2006)
-Ocean's Twelve (2004)

Thanks!

gtyper

macrumors regular
Original poster
I'd like to make another request. If there's a limit to how often to request please let me know. I'd like to request Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore. Thanks.

Happy is already up.

Billy is now up.

PS - There is no limit, just don't overwhelm me with 50 requests at a time. Hehe. If you see me posting that requests are done and I'm caught up - there's a great cue for you to request some more. :p

Thanks so much gtyper! I didn't see DOA on there anywhere, maybe you'll put it up later I'm guessing.

I'd also like to request:

-The Mist (2007)
-Employee of the Month (2006)
-Ocean's Twelve (2004)

Thanks!

All requests processed. Enjoy your "new, off the griddle" original poster artwork.

HelixOmnimedia

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2006
Traveling The World
PS - There is no limit, just don't overwhelm me with 50 requests at a time. Hehe. If you see me posting that requests are done and I'm caught up - there's a great cue for you to request some more. :p

I really really don't mean to be a pain, but is there problems getting the Disney covers that I requested? I could e-mail you scans of the covers or high RES ones found on the net. I just can't edit them which is wear my problem lies.

On another note why isn't this thread made as a stickymat the top of this forum?

gtyper

macrumors regular
Original poster
I really really don't mean to be a pain, but is there problems getting the Disney covers that I requested? I could e-mail you scans of the covers or high RES ones found on the net. I just can't edit them which is wear my problem lies.

No ... no problem. Just forgot. Got caught up on something else and forgot about them. Give me a chance to work on them and I'll get something up shortly. Sorry.

On another note why isn't this thread made as a stickymat the top of this forum?

Dunno. No one loves me. :D

vandlism

macrumors 6502
Jun 20, 2007
Wow, this is some great cover art. I might request a few movies that I haven't been able to find any decent art for:

Better Off Dead
Bullitt
Dog Day Afternoon
Psycho (1960)
The World Is Not Enough (or any James Bond movies for that matter)

The Toon Master

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2006
Can you get me Chasing Amy, Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back, and Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story?

And I doubt you can get this, but the artwork for Season 2 of Frisky Dingo

Much thanks if you can get!

Steve Jobs=God

macrumors 6502
Apr 13, 2007
Seeing as the official artwork thread isn't back up yet, can i request the Usual Suspects and Vanilla Sky? (i know there's a Vanilla Sky in the Official Artwork thread but the content still isn't back up yet)

gtyper

macrumors regular
Original poster
Slow day. Much business on my end. Popped some stuff up quickly ... but it's not the real upload. I'll try to get to it later.

Finished "SteveJobs=God's" requests.
Finished "The Toon Master's" movie requests. If someone can grab the TV stuff, I don't really enjoy that part.

I'll try to get the next AEP 30 up and also get to Vandy/Nightstorm's stuff.

The Toon Master

macrumors 6502
Jul 10, 2006
Slow day. Much business on my end. Popped some stuff up quickly ... but it's not the real upload. I'll try to get to it later.

Finished "SteveJobs=God's" requests.
Finished "The Toon Master's" movie requests. If someone can grab the TV stuff, I don't really enjoy that part.

I'll try to get the next AEP 30 up and also get to Vandy/Nightstorm's stuff.

Thank you again for that

I have a few more requests after going through my library, and if you could get them, that would be really great

BASEketball
Joe Dirt
Mallrats
Reno 911! Miami

and if there are such a poster

Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav
Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.