Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

swiftaw

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 31, 2005
Omaha, NE, USA
So I thought I would check to see if any of my purchased iTunes songs could be upgraded to iTunes Plus.

So, I click on the Upgrade My Library option on the iTunes Plus page of the Store and it tells me I have 1 song that can be upgraded. Well, here's the problem, firstly, the song listed I don't even own, and secondly, I know that there are songs I do own that are available via iTunes Plus that are not listed.

Any thoughts?

And, as a follow up question. If I go to one of the songs I already own and but it in iTunes plus, do you think it will figure out I already own it and charge me $0.30 or do you think it'll charge me $1.29?

CptnJustc

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2007
It showed me all the songs I could upgrade, and when I selected to upgrade my library, it said the selection had changed since I started browsing... repeated tries were no better.

Now the option is gone... have they taken it down for retooling, or does it just think I have nothing to upgrade?

Nugget

Contributor
Nov 24, 2002
Tejas Hill Country
I'm having the same problem. Clicking "Upgrade my library" gives me the "items have changed" error, and doing anything else iTunes Plus related gives me the dreaded error -9843. I can't even read the linked FAQ.

I guess I'll wait until they get this stuff sorted out -- it's a disappointment so far.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.