iTunes: Where I Can see My Library's Information?

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by preguntonontrac, Nov 15, 2015.

1. preguntonontrac macrumors 6502

Just updated to the new colorful iTunes on windows 10 and i cant seem to find the number of artists i have on my library and the disk space it takes. In older versions including the last one it always showed the number of artists you had and space taken by them. Right now it shows albums and songs only. Yeah i changed sorting options.

2. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

Enable status bar, and switch between different views, you will be able to see something you want. :)

3. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for the answers but still i cant see my artist total. If i go to genre i can the total of artist classified in genres those without a genre wont be counted and the number of songs selected is not available either.

4. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

That would be a design "defect" made by Apple. But through Status Bar, you could still know how many storage it has taken when you are in Songs view.
    :)

5. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

So there is no way to know the accuarate artist numer like in the old itunes?

6. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

At least, I have no way to know it, other than manually counting it.
    Maybe, if you can connect your iTunes library as family sharing, Music app on iOS device could tell you this info. Just access your entire music library from iOS device as family sharing.

7. preguntonontrac thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks for your great help ill have to manually count them all thanks :)

8. Shirasaki macrumors 603

Shirasaki

No worries. :)