iTunes: where to buy just the gift card codes online?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by enigma2k, Jul 20, 2010.

1. enigma2k macrumors regular

Hi,
    I would like to buy just the code of the iTunes gift card online. Is there any online store for this?
    Unfortunately I can't buy it directly from Apple because I am not from the US.

2. iFerd macrumors 6502a

3. SpaceKitty macrumors 68040

SpaceKitty

I'm surprised that there aren't any real store that do this. I used to buy iTunes gift cards online through Circuit City all the time. On checkout it would ask if I wanted them emailed and I would choose yes. A few minutes later I got my code ready to use.

4. nippyjun macrumors 65816

Your best bet would be to have a person you trust in the US buy it for you.

I purchased some in the past online and they worked then my itunes account was closed about a week later. I contacted apple and they said that the original purchaser of the gift cards canceled payment on their credit card to apple. Luckily apple reinstated my account.

5. AT71 macrumors member

AT71

I wish I have a friend in the U.S. who I can trust to buy the cards for me. All these online premium prices don't make buying iTunes stuff attractive. Rather look at alternatives. But I still want to purchase stuff legally at the retail price only.

6. lannisters4life macrumors 6502

7. melnrs macrumors newbie

ITUNES gift cards

I can get them and take paypal. Email me.