• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

UKBeast

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2010
Turkey
When i was using SL there was a iTunes widget installed which i used to play,stop, skip songs and so on.. with having lion installed that widget is vanished, anyone knows how to get it back ?

UKBeast

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2010
Turkey
The powers that be, think that the keyboard function keys are better than a widget :)

I am trying to minimise keyboard usage as much as i can to get used of sorting out things getting things work around with touchpad.

Also, dashboard is very important for me. TunesTExt widget is not working with lion :(

common steve, fix these bugs, give us a proper lion and we will be as happy as children before christmas time

Comment

bndoarn

macrumors 6502a
Mar 16, 2008
I noticed it was missing too but I have SL installed on an external hard drive so I just copied the widget from there. If you have a copy of SL you can get your hands on, it's in /Library/Widgets. If not I can send it to you through sendspace or something similar if you'd like.

Comment

UKBeast

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2010
Turkey
I noticed it was missing too but I have SL installed on an external hard drive so I just copied the widget from there. If you have a copy of SL you can get your hands on, it's in /Library/Widgets. If not I can send it to you through sendspace or something similar if you'd like.

Could you send to file hosting service, can be hotfile.com

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.