iTunes WiFi no longer "coming soon"

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bkvideography, Sep 19, 2007.

1. bkvideography macrumors member

i noticed on the apple website on the itunes wifi page it no longer has the "coming soon" in the corner. did they take that down today? if so, i feel an update coming.

2. IDANNY macrumors 6502a

IDANNY

3. drater macrumors 6502a

drater

and its still there for me.

Attached Files:

4. NewtypeCJ macrumors 6502

NewtypeCJ

5. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

I don't know what you are talking about... it is still there for me on the main iPhone page and on the page for iTunes WiFi.

6. AmpCoder macrumors 6502

I just happened to notice that, too. The iPhone page image still says "Coming Soon", but the iTunes WiFi page no longer mentions "coming soon" anywhere on the page.

7. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

This doesn't really mean anything for iPhone though. The iPod touch has already been out for about a week now so iTunes WiFi can no longer be coming soon since it is available to be used on the Touch. I think Apple is gonna make us wait til the middle or end of next week before we can have iTunes WiFi on our iPhones.

8. AmpCoder macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/1C28 Safari/419.3)

It does, because the paragraph used to say "now for iPod Touch and coming soon for iPhone." Or something similar to that, so it is relevant to the iPhone.

9. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

I still don't see how that changes anything if it still says "Coming Soon" on the iPhone page. If they took it off the iPhone page I would think it meant an update today, but it seems that they just took it off the other page since it is already mentioned to be coming soon on the iPhone page.

10. Peace macrumors P6

Peace

11. AmpCoder macrumors 6502

I wasn't saying that it changed anything either, I just wonder why they changed it it in the first place. The only thing in that sentence that was changed was the coming soon for the iPhone, why put it in there and then a week later take it out? That's all I am wondering.

12. chr1s60 macrumors 68000

chr1s60

I see what you're saying. It is strange that they would do that, but it could just be that they didn't want "coming soon" anywhere on the actual iTunes WiFi page in order to keep from confusing people. I wish they would just take it off the iPhone page and give us the damn update already!