iTunes wont allow me past "Terms and Conditions" screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roc P.

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 27, 2012
Long Island
I am trying to buy a song on iTunes and after I click "Buy" I am prompted with a page outlining that the "Terms and Conditions and Apple Privacy Policy have changed."

I keep clicking the check box for "I have read and agree to these terms and conditions" and click "agree" and it keeps unchecking the box and wont let me proceed!!! Anyone experiencing this!? What gives??

:confused: :mad: :(

Attachments

Roc P.

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 27, 2012
Long Island
Ok thank you so much for the replies so far. While I am sorry this is happening to you both as well, I am relieved that it isnt just me.

May I ask if either of you have Credit or Debit cards on file or just use iTunes Gift cards?

I use ONLY iTunes gift cards and NEVER let my balance reach zero. There is always money on my account.

I dont own a Credit Card and am too scared to attach my Debit Card to my iTunes account.

I was worried maybe Apple was forcing me to add a Credit or Debit Card. I HOPE NOT.

Farrellcollie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 23, 2011
I was just trying to download some apps from cloud to new iphone and I kept getting the you must accept the new terms and conditions loop where I would accept but it would just keep sending me back to it. Glad to know it is not just me. I was getting frustrated.

Roc P.

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 27, 2012
Long Island
I was just trying to download some apps from cloud to new iphone and I kept getting the you must accept the new terms and conditions loop where I would accept but it would just keep sending me back to it. Glad to know it is not just me. I was getting frustrated.
I wonder what the heck is going on!

I was worried it was related to my payment method since I only use iTunes gift cards. I refuse to attach my Debit Card to my account. (I don't own any Credit Cards)

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I'm getting the same thing. I'm guessing they're having some site problems, which will hopefully be worked out in a few hours.

maverick22

macrumors 6502
Sep 30, 2012
Same here! Whew I've been doing changes to my appleid/icloud (long story). Was about to be very upset as been having phone trouble past couple days.

Good to know it's on Apple's end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.