iTunes wont sync all photos to iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by LawrenceS, Aug 28, 2010.

1. LawrenceS macrumors newbie

It's been really frustrating as I cannot solve this issue for days! I wanted to put photos onto my iPad (less than 700) but only the last 200 of them sync and the rest dont. The ones that synced are of higher resolution but im sure tht is not a problem? What should I do?

2. LawrenceS thread starter macrumors newbie

3. LawrenceS thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok I fixed it...I put the photos in a new folder and for some reason it worked...anyone know why???

4. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

Were the photos in different albums or events on your Mac or iPhone? They would have to be in the same album or event. I just made an album and since all the photos were in the same one it downloaded ok.

5. LawrenceS thread starter macrumors newbie

All the photos were in the same album and taken from the same camera. Only some went onto my iPad and the others didn't because it said the iPad couldn't display em. I then moved the photos which were not on the iPad into a new folder and they synced fine!!!

6. Pottsie1 macrumors newbie

Pottsie1

Having a similar problem

When I sync my iPad, the sync continues up until the photos get synced (step 5), then I receive a message that "The iPad "**" cannot be synced. The required file cannot be found". I recently uploaded photo's through the camera connection kit and wonder if this has anything to do with it.
    Everything else seems to sync ok, it's just the photo's. I haven't been able to figure out the problem. Anyone have any suggestions?

7. Bvphaze3 macrumors newbie

I am having the same issue. Installed iTunes 10 and now iPad won't sync. It get gets to the photos and says same thing as the poster above. Please help!

8. Bvphaze3 macrumors newbie

I uninstalled iTunes 10 and reinstalled it. Still will not complete a sync with iPad. Any help anyone??

9. elmo151 Guest

there seem to be multiple synching problems with iTunes10. I can't syNch my apple tv. Lots of people in the boat with me.

10. goobot macrumors 603

goobot