iTunes - 'You do not qualify for this price'

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Smatts123, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Smatts123 macrumors member

Hi, the problem started today (6 March) when i went to download the endless list of updates for my apps in iTunes. After clicking 'Download All Free Updates' I was met with the following message:
    [​IMG]
    I then decided to download every update one-by-one to track down the specific apps which were causing the problem (they are listed below).
    [​IMG]
    If i try to download these apps on their own it displays yet another message saying:
    [​IMG]
    Please help :(

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

Are you signed into the correct iTunes account? Did a friend or family member use your computer recently? Signing out and then back in with the account used to purchase the apps should fix that.

3. cindyhy macrumors member

Yeah, log out and log back in with your account should work.

4. Ice-Cube macrumors 6502a

Ice-Cube

I have the exact same problem and signing out and in doesn't resolve.

5. Maagus macrumors regular

This happenned to me as well, the problem for me was that I have two iTunes accounts (one fake, to be able to buy things for US only and one local). However it seems that Apple has done something regarding the multiaacount updates. Previously, the iTunes showed only updates for the apps that are on your current account, now it showed even for those that I had bought using the other account with the possibility to re-buy them for my current account.

6. arletha macrumors newbie

That is pretty funny and infuriating at the same time :D I think the people below probably solved your problem.

7. Smatts123 thread starter macrumors member