iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by RollTide, May 14, 2011.

1. RollTide macrumors 6502

RollTide

Hey guys, I recently got the new 2011 iMac. This is an upgrade from my core duo iMac. I was planning on connecting my external hd to my iMac, authorizing my new iMac and transferring over my itunes library.

This is where the problem lies. I have like 4 seasons of "The Office" and four episodes made it over. Now all of these were purchased on itunes. I can explore the external hd just fine and actually grab the episodes I want to move in my new iMac, but alas the green plus sign appears, I drop and nothing happens. I like to think I'm pretty savvy, but I've hit a brick wall. Almost all of my purchases are on my new Mac, why do some refuse????

My wife and I did change our acount e-mail like 3 months ago if that matters.

Any help is appreciated.

2. eljanitor macrumors 6502

eljanitor

Are you getting some kind of error message? Or are they just not transfereing?

3. RollTide thread starter macrumors 6502

RollTide

no error message or anything. I try to drop, but absolutely nothing happens.

4. eljanitor macrumors 6502

eljanitor

Try holding down the option key while clicking on whatever you're dragging over, and see if that helps.

5. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

You need to authorize your new iMac to play your DRM'd content in iTunes.