iTweetReply - Does it do anything?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by bbplayer5, Aug 6, 2009.

1. bbplayer5 macrumors 68030

Supposed to push new messages and my time line, but it doesnt do anything at all. Ive tried reinstalling it etc... I sent myself a message and I get a badge in the program but the actual message isnt there.

Basically, the program isnt doing a single thing other than showing me my time line... Doesnt push anything.

Any suggestions?

2. Manic Mouse macrumors 6502a

Manic Mouse

It should be, but Twitter was having problems yesterday so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Works fine for me and my friends that use it.

If you're having problems give Matthew a shout (@itweetreply) and he'll sort you out very quickly.

3. bbplayer5 thread starter macrumors 68030

I cant even click on tabs when I open the program. It just locks up. Im also on a fresh install of the OS too.

4. Manic Mouse macrumors 6502a

Manic Mouse

Hmm, give it a minute or try a force quit (hold the sleep button until the power-off slider appears and then hold the home button).

Something odd is going on with your install, it's been working fine for me and a few people I know for ages. Give @itweetreply a tweet and Matthew will do his best to sort you out.