Other iUP come with Apple Care, right?

Mr. Heckles

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 20, 2018
Around
So my wife and I got the iPhone 11 and enrolled in the iUP program. I have a banner saying in my iPhone to get Apple Care, and when I click on it I get below. I thought I had it being in iUP? Does it take a day or so to show I have Apple care?

42E1F8A7-17A3-46FF-BB2F-E52F428915ED.jpeg

Marketh

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2018
Manchester, UK
I joined the iUP this year too and my device also isn't stating I have AC+. I asked an Apple Store staff member today and he said it can take up to 72 hours to reflect on the device. AC+ should be on your invoice/receipt too.

Reactions: jtrue28

Europa13

macrumors 6502
Feb 1, 2009
I have the banner as well. The same thing happened to me when I got my iPhone XS on the iPhone upgrade program, but it did show up 3 or 4 days later.

daydayvol

macrumors regular
Sep 16, 2012
Not on the IUP but my phone is showing I don’t have Apple care and I have the invoice showing I bought it. I contacted them and they said it takes 72 hours to populate.

kawalerzysta

macrumors regular
Oct 28, 2013
Tobyhanna, PA
Same here. This morning I have received my proof of coverage, however banner still showing up. When I press to continue it says Apple Care is not available for this device and select other device. When I do that I can see all of my devices along with my new iPhone. On there it says that iPhone has Apple Care+ coverage. On chat they told me not to worry and coverage on the phone should reflect correct status within 72 hours. We will see.