Other IUP if Att Premier Business Customer

earthdog

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
So I am a ATT Premier Business Customer. I am also the primary holder of the account. Is there a way I can buy/lease a phone via Apples IUP?

I recall in the past there may be some trickery to pull this off. If so do I need to do it in the store. I just get a new phone every year no matter and ATT Next is a joke and inflating each year.

TIA

archer75

macrumors 68030
Jan 26, 2005
Oregon
Yep. Just use the program as normal. No hoops to jump through. AT&T doesn't know or care what you do. I did it since apple introduced the IUP though now i've switched to T-Mobile.
I've done it both online and in store.

earthdog

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
Yep. Just use the program as normal. No hoops to jump through. AT&T doesn't know or care what you do. I did it since apple introduced the IUP though now i've switched to T-Mobile.
I've done it both online and in store.
When I tried to enroll it wants my ATT cell number and says I have to contact ATT.

Reactions: AreYouIn?

earthdog

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 25, 2014
I recall years ago someone saying you go into the Apple Store setup a T-Mobile account get the phone and cancel the account and slip your ATT SIM into the phone.

This is what I get trying to do IUP with a ATT Business Account:

Attachments

archer75

macrumors 68030
Jan 26, 2005
Oregon
Strange indeed. Mine worked fine the last time I did it and that was last year. Through the upgrade program.

Last edited: