Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SFC Archer

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Nov 9, 2007
Troy, MT
from FastMac http://fastmac.com/iv.php has been delayed. For those of you that pre-ordered the iV for your iPhones has been delayed due to mold changes until May. I had sent an email to them regarding my order and why the shipping date wording had changed on the web site. The reply is below, taken straight from the email:

"Hello Gary, We made a slight modification to the case which resulted in new moldsprior to production. The new ETA is mid May. I checked out the Mophie product and see that it is only 1/2 of theextended life our IV offers. Let me know your final decision and thank you for offering a full explanation. Sincerely, Darlene ConnersFastmac Performance Upgrades408/850-3377"

Have asked other questions about possible discounts due to the delay and will post any responses when I get the reply. They seem to have super customer service so I am keeping my order.

egis

macrumors member
Sep 3, 2008
Bethesda, Maryland
Fastmac iV is now out...any results to report

I was notified a few days ago that this iPhone 3G external battery case is available for 79.95. Anybody yet got one? How might it be performing...from what I see on the page it looks a bit longer than the mophie unit, and maybe a bit thicker

sandro1972

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2008
FastMac.com not shipping and not responding...

I ordered the battery pack on the 10th of Nov. The order is still pending on their web site.
The problem is that they stopped answering my mails the week after my order so I haven't heard anything from them in two weeks.

I hope that paypal will be able to recover my money.

I discourage everyone from ordering from fastmac.com

Alex

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.