I've a problem to install Adobe creative suit

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jiranuj, Sep 12, 2007.

1. jiranuj macrumors newbie

I'm pretty new to Mac, so I'm quite don't know what to do. The problem is I've delete the Adobe creative suit (Content of Adobe photoshop, illustrator, firework, dreamwearver etc.) By using the Appzapper program. I found out later that it has an adobe uninstaller in another folder.
    I've a new cd of Adobe creative suit which I intend to use (that's why I delete it:confused:) When I try to install it, I follow the process until reach the menu to choose which adobe program u want to install. Out of 7 or 8 programs I can only install 3 of them (Firework, acrobat, and another one). The others program it appear the word "Already installed" after the program to choose. I can't do anything to install it.
    I try to do it and restart for couple of times, still nothing changed. Anyone ever have this problem or no how to deal with it please help me.. Many thankss

2. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

OK, the easiest and probably the only way around this is to read the page I'm linking to, follow the instructions carefully, download the script and run it. It works; I found this out the hard way too. ;)

http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cs3clean.html

3. jiranuj thread starter macrumors newbie