I've always wondered...

TSE

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
St. Paul, Minnesota
... does the President's children have a normal life? Or do bodyguards follow them around and such? Do they go to normal school?

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
... does the President's children have a normal life? Or do bodyguards follow them around and such? Do they go to normal school?
Here is a little test for you. :D

----------

The SS also will protect Obama after he is no longer President from time to time as they did Clinton for a while.
Clinton has lifetime protection. He will be the last to have lifetime. Presidents after 1997 only get ten years protection after leaving office due to legislation passed in 1995.

TSE

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jun 25, 2007
St. Paul, Minnesota
There's only one way to find out: Walk up to them and ask.

At gunpoint.
That was pretty witty. :p

I was just thinking how much it would suck if I had security around with me all of childhood. I probably wouldn't have gotten in as much trouble, but I probably wouldn't have had as much fun. :D

May 8, 2008
That was pretty witty. :p

I was just thinking how much it would suck if I had security around with me all of childhood. I probably wouldn't have gotten in as much trouble, but I probably wouldn't have had as much fun. :D
You could've gotten in a much trouble/ had as much fun as you wanted given the Secret Service is not allowed to disclose the protectees actions to their parents.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.