Ive decided, but now Ive come accross another option! Please help!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by MacSurge, May 24, 2007.

  1. MacSurge macrumors member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    #1
    ok, so Ive decided on the Black Macbook and upgrading to two GB RAM.. wich would be like $1,564.00 with the education discount... However, would it be a good idea to get the one below it with the same processor speed and upgrade to a 160gb hard drive and 2gb RAM.. It would be like $100.00 cheaper.. My question iswould it be the same as the Black macbook.. Whats the difference.. would it be a good idea for me to do this!

    Thanks for your help!

    - Regards
     
  2. richard4339 macrumors 6502a

    richard4339

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Location:
    Illinois
    #2
  3. Dynamyk macrumors 6502a

    Dynamyk

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Location:
    Toronto
    #3
    Maybe look into getting the last gen blackbook. Your only losing some HD space, .16ghz and 2x on the DVD Burner, I don't think it's worth the $300 your going to save.
     
  4. MacSurge thread starter macrumors member

    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    #4
    What I'm saying is that if I decide to get the mid macbook, and upgrade it to the specs of the black book would it be the same.. I was thinking I could upgrade to a 160GB HD and 2GB RAM.. While if I get the blackbook i would just have to upgrade to 2gb ram since it already has a 160gb hard drive..

    What would be the difference if I just got the middle macbook, and upgraded to specs just like the blackbook.. Are there any differences!

    Thanks!


    - Regards
     
  5. Dynamyk macrumors 6502a

    Dynamyk

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Location:
    Toronto

Share This Page