I've found a tremendous amount of helpful information using this forum...thanks! My current Dell desktop desperately needs to be replaced, and after much research I've decided to buy an iMac. My question: should I wait to purchase my iMac until more of the bugs are worked out of the new operating system? I really want as smooth a transition as possible from my Dell to my iMac. I don't expect any transition to be perfect, but the smoother the better. Thanks for any advice you can provide.