I've falling in love with the Ipad again!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mhotep, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Mhotep macrumors member

Mhotep

I bought an iPad 1 on launch day last year and kept it for awhile. Loved it initially but fell out of love. I've tried the Android tabs and excellent devices but just aren't there with the apps yet. 2 weeks ago bought my wife a 32gb Verizon model. Today put my order in for a 64gb 3G for myself. I'm a physician. Found out the 2 hospitals by the Fall will have access to the hospitals records via the iPad, which addresses my main need for these mobile devices. I have a iPhone 4 with Verizon, and am considering a macbook air for when a PC is needed.

2. duk macrumors regular

Glad to hear the positive review, very cool about fast medical records access, as far as the macbook air goes, I had an 11.6 and it was extremely nice, almost as convenient to carry around as the ipad.

3. epictempo macrumors regular

I adored my mba11...had to replace it with the iPad2 simply because of the 10+ battery life. I might switch again if the next air ( sandy bridge) can do 8 hours without charging.

4. miamijim macrumors 6502

5. 9OOYO macrumors regular

That is very awesome to hear!!! I bought iPad2 as my first one and I'm loving it too. It goes everywhere with me. What kind of case are you using around the office? I'd imagine you're quite mobile working in that environment.

Also - if you're working on files at home, consider Dropbox. It's amazing for syncing Mac, PCs and mobile devices. If you work on a document it also keeps previous versions hidden for you (in case you need to revert back to them). 2GB free to start!!! Highly recommended here.

A Physicians Assistant friend of mine uses it in their Physicians practice b/c of the ease of use etc....

6. steadysignal macrumors 6502a

steadysignal

uh...

you mean, its in the same bed as you, right?

:D

(in that case, no. falling asleep with a video playing, etc. is no big deal)

7. miamijim macrumors 6502

Of course thats all I mean....

For heavens sake have you seen how small the headphone jack hole is?

8. Pipper99 macrumors 68020

Pipper99

If loving my iPad is wrong, I don't wanna be right. :)

9. 482214 macrumors 6502

10. jeans94621 macrumors regular

jeans94621

I made the mistake of believing that the iPad was just a big iPod touch. And since the time of launch I had a 3gs and then the iPhone 4 so I thought the iPad wouldn't be something I needed. Then I had to go the Apple store for repairs to my ip4 and played with a iPad classic and fell in love. I really regret not joining the party before I bought the iPad a month ago I know I should have waited until iPad 2 but the one is exactly what I need. I barely put it down and I love the battery life. Nothing else compares.