I've found the iPhone 4 prices for Canada! on the Fido.ca website

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AdamK83, Jul 26, 2010.

1. AdamK83 macrumors newbie

I found the iPhone 4 prices on the Fido.ca website

When you view the source code at:

http://www.fido.ca/web/Fido.portal?_...eting-_-iphone

you find the following:

function checkEligibility() {
    var Eligibility_urlStr = "/web/com/fido/portlets/handset/iphoneRequest/upgradeEligibility.jsp";
    var ctn = jQuery.trim($("#LightphNo1").val()) + jQuery.trim($("#LightphNo2").val()) + jQuery.trim($("#LightphNo3").val());
    var postalCode = jQuery.trim($("#LightphNo4").val());
    Eligibility_urlStr = Eligibility_urlStr + "?ctn=" + ctn + "&postalCode=" + postalCode;

$.ajax({
    url: Eligibility_urlStr,
    cache: false,
    type: "POST",
    dataType: "html",
    timeout: 300000,
    success: function(data, textStatus){
    data = jQuery.trim(data);
    if(data == 'H') {
    $('#checkContent').css('display','none');
    $('#eligibleContent').css('display','block');
    $('#eligibleMsg').html('You are eligible to upgrade to an iPhone4 at the special price of $199 for 16GB or $299 for 32GB, with a 3 year Fido Agreement. FidoDollars applicable. Certain conditions apply.');
    }
    else if(data == 'M') {
    $('#eligibleMsg').html('You are eligible to upgrade to an iPhone4 at $699 for 16GB or $799 for 32GB, with a 3 year Fido Agreement. FidoDollars applicable. In addition, you will receive a $250 Fido Rewards bonus. Certain conditions apply.');
    }
    else if(data == 'S') {
    $('#eligibleMsg').html('You are eligible to upgrade to an iPhone4 at $699 for 16GB or $799 for 32GB, with a 3 year Fido Agreement. FidoDollars applicable. In addition, you will receive a $450 Fido Rewards bonus. Certain conditions apply.');
    }
    else if(data == 'null') {
    $('#eligibleMsg').html('You are eligible to upgrade to an iPhone4 at $699 for 16GB or $799 for 32GB, with a 3 year Fido Agreement. FidoDollars applicable. In addition, you will receive a $450 Fido Rewards bonus. Certain conditions apply.');
    }
    },
    error: function(xhrRequest, textStatus, errorThrown){
    //onError(xhrRequest, textStatus, errorThrown)
    }
    });
    return false;
    }

So I guess this means $199/$299 for 16GB/32GB iPhone 4 subsidized, and $699/$799 unsubsidized...

Adam :cool:

http://iphoneincanada.ca/forums/sho...-prices-on-Fido.ca-website!&p=37403#post37403

2. onne2slick macrumors regular

Thanks for this, hopefully the prices change.
    $699 is so pricy, I was hoping for $649.. oh god, and HST in british columbia -.- just what I need..

3. iSari macrumors member

iSari

The link directs me to the home page :confused:

By the way, most probably if you buy an iPhone4 from Fido (or any other carrier) its going to be locked to that carrier. They'll even tell you if you want to buy an iPhone 4 commitment-free, Go to the Apple store or order it on-line. :)

Can't wait for Friday, I want to see what will happen to Apple and all of them providers. :D (Bell, Fido, Rogers & Telus)