I've got an idea for an app....

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by MajesticNJ, Aug 30, 2010.

1. MajesticNJ macrumors regular

MajesticNJ

Any developers here that would be interested in hearing about my idea? Thought about it today when the need arose and found I couldn't do something that made so much sense to be able to do.

If interested or you know someone, please have them send a direct message here.

Thanks.

Fred

2. BlakeLiebenTH macrumors member

I'm not a developer but I would definitely like to hear your idea, and I'm sure many others would like to as well :)

Just a heads up, posting your idea in your OP would probably assist you in getting a greater response.

3. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

Posting your idea may also help us tell you if its even possible

4. Cookies n footy macrumors newbie

I suspect the reason he didn't is he may be worried about someone taking the idea as their own.

5. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

If it's a commercial idea, it's kind of silly to start the topic as he did. Or at all. There are other avenues to find development resources.

If he just has an idea and wonders what devs think, he should just post it. I'd be surprised if it's something that hasn't been discussed already in the community. There is a ton of traffic here.

6. MajesticNJ thread starter macrumors regular

MajesticNJ

Yeah, part of the reason is because I didn't want others to take credit for the idea. I'm not sure how hard it would be to do and if it could even be sold.

Just putting out feelers.

For the record, I did search here and elsewhere and have not found any reference of the idea being discussed.

I appreciate the feedback.

Fred