I've got the newest iPhone....

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by a-m-k, Oct 18, 2013.

1. a-m-k macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

Everything is awesome with it. I just have one question, I just happened to look at my iCloud and noticed that it was tracking my iPhone. I thought I turned it off when I returned home last night, however, there was (and still is) a list of what would be open if I had the internet up at the time. Does iCloud always track the internet on any added device to iCloud even if the device isn't on?

Just wondering.... Thank you!

2. Zcott macrumors 68020

It has your most recent opened tabs. I assume you're talking about iCloud tabs?

3. a-m-k thread starter macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

Yes, I am talking about the iCloud tabs. Thank you. I'm trying to deal with everything on my own, however, I have a cousin-in-law who also has Mac products, and I am trying very hard not to depend on anyone weather they are online or offline.

Thank you. I thought it was because I happened to leave my iPhone on by accident.

4. binaryskies macrumors regular

binaryskies

When you say you turned it off, are you talking about the safari option under the iCloud setting (Settings > iCloud). When you turn that off you shouldn't get any more Safari syncing. These are settings on your iPhone. You also wanna have it turned off in the iCloud pane in System Preferences on your Mac. This should make sure each browsing session (tabs,etc) isn't carried over from iPhone to Mac, and visa versa.

Hope that was helpful

Attached Files:

5. a-m-k thread starter macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

I will look into this later. Thank you!! :)

6. a-m-k thread starter macrumors 6502a

a-m-k