Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GC251114

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 28, 2015
Evening guys.

Been wanting an Apple Watch since the 0 series came out. Read loads , frequently visited this site & gauged reaction. Showed interest in OS2 & 3 , & held off many times waiting for second edition/series.

Anyway , succumbed earlier today & ordered myself 2nd series 42mm SG Aluminium with black sports band. Ordered off Apple site (U.K resident) & has a current 3-5 weeks waiting. Of course I'd like it tomorrow, but I've gone over 2 years without , so another 5 weeks won't hurt.

I've upgraded my iPhone every year for last 4 yrs & currently have 6s+ , & considering for me the 7+ is not a big enough leap , I decided I'd give a miss & wait for the 8 next year , & treat myself to the watch.

Incidentally went into my local Apple Store & they had no 42mm series 2 in stock , & had no idea when getting more in , & in what styles & quantities.

I'm pleased to of joined the party & look forward to chatting with you all.

Cheers

Reactions: Niacchus

kilcher

macrumors 65816
Jul 3, 2011
Nice choice, that's the same one I ordered for myself. Good luck in getting yours!

The Game 161

macrumors Nehalem
Dec 15, 2010
UK
Likewise just ordered

Ordered space black with black sports band but also just ordered a cheap Milanese loop,in black from Amazon.

GC251114

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 28, 2015
Nice choice, that's the same one I ordered for myself. Good luck in getting yours!

Cheers bud , you too. I'll keep you up too speed as it moves along the apple conveyor belt.
[doublepost=1474312936][/doublepost]
Likewise just ordered

Ordered space black with black sports band but also just ordered a cheap Milanese loop,in black from Amazon.

Yup , already looked on Amazon & earmarked the straps I want for the different occasions. Nice leather & black link bracelet strap will be my first two additions.

Cheers

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.