Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

timmypv15

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
Hey, the people over at iPhoneFAQ are having a contest, you can enter your email 10 times a day up to lauch day. First Prize is a full body invisibleSHIELD + 25 dollar iTunes card, 2nd is a full body shield w/ 15 dollars in iTunes, and 3rd is a front shield w/ 15 dollars in iTunes. check it out, its a good site, their forums are just getting off the ground so check those out too.

Contest link:
http://iphonefaq.org/szcontest/

Eric1285

macrumors 6502
Feb 22, 2007
Spam or not, thanks for the heads up. I just create a new email address anytime I want to enter a contest like this.

timmypv15

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
Reported! Smells like spam

Edit: If I am wrong, I apologize, just my first impression

dude, if you are on this thread then obviously you are thinking about buying an iPhone. its 600 dollars, so are you going to buy a screen shield? if you are invisibleSHIELDs are the best and its a contest to win one, if you dont' want to enter then don't, more chance for someone else to win

diamond3

macrumors 6502a
Oct 6, 2005
I think everyone should get an invisible shield for their ipod iphone or whatever. Even if you have a case. Any case can and most likely will scratch it. Just put the invisible shield on when you first get one and it will look brand new in years to come. It's just my own personal review - but take a look into the product and you won't be disappointed.

jlanuez

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2006
USA
RE: Invisa-sheild on MacBookkPro

Great product. In fact I'd say it's the best "gadget" - I've ever bought for my gadgets!

I have the full kit on my MacBookPro and it is fantastic, not only does it protect the outside but it provides a great all-over non-slip grip! I take it in/out of my laptop bag at airport security 4x per month at least and it really gives me the extra protection of not dropping it as everyone is rushed through.

I am putting this on my iPhone, and hoping it does not interfere with this new touch-screen! Seams ok on my Treo650 but then again - who really cares about a Treo now!

/dev/toaster

macrumors 68020
Feb 23, 2006
San Francisco, CA
Not sure if those work with multi-touch screens. I remember reading somewhere that it will cause problems for it. I had one on my Treo at one point, but it made it really hard to do things so I removed it and never used it again.

I wish I had used one on my iPod though :(

timmypv15

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
I heard that if it renders the touchscreen unuseable, they will refund your purchase.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.