Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gigaguy

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2010
USA
Interesting, different take onscreen protectors. I like that there are hardly any bubbles or placement issues, and it's easily reuseable. It only sticks to the bezel. Nice idea, someone try it!
I did read that some used it on iPad1. Hadn't heard of this approach before. hmm. Could be a good option to Power Support AntiGlare.
Cultofmac gave it 5 stars today. The Amazon reviews are 124 glowing.

Last edited:

kfscoll

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2009
I actually tried it out yesterday. It is very easy to apply and had surprisingly good clarity (sharpness was equal to the Power Support screen protector I had on my iPad 1). It does have a bit of a sheen to it that might wash the screen out in certain kinds of lighting -- but this seems to be somewhat normal for anti-glare screen protectors. The one thing that I didn't like was that there's a bit of a rainbow effect on the protector because of the space between it and the actual screen, but this is a pretty minor nit and it's practically invisible when the iPad is in use.

All in all, I'd say that it's a very good alternative to a traditional screen protector if problems with bubbles and dust are keeping you away.

Tategjs

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2011
Just applied my Ivisor for my iPad 2. Wow!!! Awesome product.. If you need a screen protector look no further, great work Moshi.. I have two little ones running around and this is the best screen protector on the market.
. My screen doesn't lose quality and the fit is perfect.. NO BUBBLES!! And washable!!! No dust , just perfection. I have owned many different brands and this by far is the best. Try it out and see for yourself

jps1012

macrumors 6502a
Jun 23, 2010
NYC
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)

Any other reviews on this? I am thinking about getting this so they can put it on for me at best buy. I am terrible at applying sp's. Thanks

kfscoll

macrumors 65816
Nov 3, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8H7)

Any other reviews on this? I am thinking about getting this so they can put it on for me at best buy. I am terrible at applying sp's. Thanks
The whole point of this screen protector is that it's simple to install. It's washable and reusable -- you literally couldn't permanently mess it up if you tried. There's absolutely no reason to have Best Buy install it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.