Ivy Skin Quattro4 case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by KMcClanahan, Feb 5, 2011.

1. KMcClanahan macrumors newbie

2. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

the cut out in the pictures are horrible it covers the mic, really small vibrate cut out, and the camera flash cut out is small also although they say it has a anti reflective coating around it.

3. dsampley macrumors regular

dsampley

I bought an Ivy Skin battery for an 3GS. The battery would not charge, customer support took forever to respond, was told I was wrong and was not refunded the full amount even though the battery did not charge. I will never do business with this company again.

4. ChinaAzzi macrumors regular

I sold cases to IVYskin before and had contact with the owner. He is not the easiest person to deal with. I suggest when you are looking at buying something from his site make sure you have his phone numbers to contact him if you have a problem.

Also battery cases are not the easiest accessory to make especially when it comes from China. There is so much that can go wrong. The best protection that you can have is immediate replacement and money back if the second one has the same problem. If the company does not want to stand behind that then move on. :)

5. touchmonkey macrumors 6502

I will post this in the thread about battery cases, too.
    The Smartcase version is a nightmare. Company is as described. Unresponsive and downright hostile.
    Can't figure it out. The products are close to being excellent, but have fatal flaws.
    Also got a bad experience with their iPad case.
    I'll never do business with them again. I don't believe I'll get my money back.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx2GD_9FHsI

6. KMcClanahan thread starter macrumors newbie

This case will not fit the Verizon iPhone, i have emailed and called twice with no response, I ordered this case before they posted a separate section for verizon phones. Will update as soon as I reach them.

7. mhn1234 macrumors newbie

ivyskin

can echo what others have said - mostly a great product but their customer support is about the worst of any company i have dealt with

also the plastic cover that covers the front of the phone is a nice idea for protection but its hard to keep clean and it dulls the beauty of the retina display

although i like their products i doubt ill buy anything from them in the future

also they tend to always miss their advertised dates for new products - quattro T4 with battery was supposed to be available in summer of 2010 - was not untill January 2011