Ivyskin customer support information

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rossfrog, Jan 29, 2010.

1. rossfrog macrumors newbie

I am a first time poster to any blog. I am a middle aged adult and I am not a chronic complainer...

I have a house full of Apple products.. big fan including an iphone.
    I have read this blog in the past to research other experiences prior to purchasing. I believe that forums like this one give some power back to consumers that are faced with companies that are based on internet sales.

I have a t4 case extended battery pack and now have purchased a replacement case from Ivyskin due to the design flaw in the t4 where the case cracks at the seam, (there is a unibody design now).

I have no real issue with Ivyskin products, though their customer service is probably the worst I have experienced. There is only one person that answers the phone (Tom) he has informed me that he runs the company ( god help them if this is true). He is very rude! My only issue is customer service and after many emails and phone calls no one has responded.:confused:

I ask anyone who is looking at buying any of their products to consider my experience with them before purchasing. It prompted me to register here and post on a blog for the first time.... and I am middle aged!

Respectfully,

Ross

2. dauerhippo macrumors regular

OP,

There are NUMEROUS threads on Macrumors of people complaining about Ivyskin. They always seem to be followed up by someone with no posting history claiming that Ivyskin is the greatest thing since sliced bread. My guess is that the posters are probably "tom" himself, trolling these boards. It's seriously annoying, and even though their battery case does actually look kinda cool, I would NEVER buy anything from them.

Perhaps if he spent more time helping his customers and less time trolling forums, his company's products and CS wouldn't suck as much as they do.