ivyskin iPhone 4 Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wcb39, May 25, 2011.

1. wcb39 macrumors newbie

First, ivyskin has an F rating with the BBB. Second, the case is fairly cool but unfortunately they have defective button caps. They are not part of the case but actually are separate pieces that easily come out if they rub the wrong way in your pocket. And no one gets back to you when you email them. So if you are considering spending $40+ for this case I suggest you reconsider.

2. rkdiddy macrumors 65816

rkdiddy

I really wish the original Ivyskin thread was a sticky. Seriously a horrible company. :mad:

Stay far away!

Summary of the other thread... Ivyskin took orders for an iPhone 4 case and told everyone they shipped, charged everyone and even posted fake reviews on their site about the product. Come to find out they hadn't even shipped the cases yet. Took them almost a month before the real cases went out. I even sent my case back the day i got it and they never gave me a refund. Contacted them multiple times to no avail I'm guessing retaliaton for my BBB complaint. :rolleyes:

3. iamthekiller macrumors 6502a

The BBB is completely nonsense. I have a business and they tried to sell me an A+ rating by paying them a yearly fee. It's completely nonsense. Only old people look at BBB ratings. In the age of the internet, just look at reviews online.

4. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Well I do know few companies who's bbb ratings do in fact reflect their terrible services and business practices. Ivyscam is one of the worst companies out there. So did you get a bad rating for not paying them or what?

5. iamthekiller macrumors 6502a

I didn't get any rating at all. I didn't join.

BBB has no authority at all. Any company that has a "complaint" from them can simply ignore it.

The company can be run by complete *******s. I don't care. I just want a good product but it looks like this case sucks.

6. jdecosta macrumors member

Did you use a credit card? If so, dispute the charge due to a defective product and no company response?

7. Ray- macrumors regular

Ray-

Wow that sucks. What a horrible company, can't believe they're still around!