iWant my frekin iPhone

emkwan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 22, 2009
Its been over 3 weeks since I ordered my iPhone. I have also listed on the priority list. But I'm still waiting for thte iPhone email. So impatient and annoyed by the whole wait.

I'm going on my mini honeymoon (London) tomorrow and Wednesday returning home to Leicester on Thursday.

If anyone has a priority list email for any of the London apple stores and would like to help a brother out please do le me know.

Many thanks in advance

skiltrip

macrumors 68030
May 6, 2010
New York
Its been over 3 weeks since I ordered my iPhone. I have also listed on the priority list. But I'm still waiting for thte iPhone email. So impatient and annoyed by the whole wait.

I'm going on my mini honeymoon (London) tomorrow and Wednesday returning home to Leicester on Thursday.

If anyone has a priority list email for any of the London apple stores and would like to help a brother out please do le me know.

Many thanks in advance
You're about to go on a honeymoon, and you're worried about getting your iPhone? Priorities, brother! Enjoy this time. You're supposed to be enjoying this time with your SO.

Steveo47

macrumors regular
Jul 18, 2010
instead of going on a honey moon just buy your wife an iphone 4... then you can facetime...

emkwan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 22, 2009
instead of going on a honey moon just buy your wife an iphone 4... then you can facetime...
We are both gadget obsessed. Lol so she's almost as bad as me!!! Lol but yeah wanted to get it before honeymoon but the long wait is sooo frustrating!

volks88

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2007

Many thanks in advance
Go call the Apple Store. I was able to put my name on the priority list yesterday and got my phone this morning. Guy at Apple told me yesterday they will be doing things differently and I should get my phone the next day.

emkwan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 22, 2009
Go call the Apple Store. I was able to put my name on the priority list yesterday and got my phone this morning. Guy at Apple told me yesterday they will be doing things differently and I should get my phone the next day.
I have done. On several occasions. Even today just to confirm my name was on the list, was told that I must just wait! :-( which store did you experience this at? I'm in the UK

macmedal

macrumors regular
May 17, 2008
Britannia
What store was that :D

volks88

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2007
I have done. On several occasions. Even today just to confirm my name was on the list, was told that I must just wait! :-( which store did you experience this at? I'm in the UK
It was in Tampa.FL US