Iwatch use with Fit Bit

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by shelb724, Oct 1, 2015.

1. shelb724 macrumors member

Hi i had posted earlier but cannot find the original post. I bought the Sync Solver that would transfer my Apple Watch data to my Fit Bit app but it did not work. I have tried making sure it is set from my Watch to my Fit Bit app, but it still does not work. I did get a refund, but i would like to see if there is a work around or if anyone has any ideas of how to get this to work. If not, i can sell my Fit Bit but i liked competing with my friends :(.

2. exxxviii macrumors 65816

exxxviii

Setup your Fitbit app on your phone to use the phone's "MobileTrack" motion chip to record steps. Works great-- about the equivalent of a Fitbit Zip.

3. iVegas macrumors 6502

iVegas

I use Sync Solver. It works perfectly. Did you download the correct version? There are three, I think. You want the one with the black and blue icon. I downloaded the wrong one at first.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443711722.079691.jpg

4. shelb724 thread starter macrumors member

Hate to sound stupid and i know i do, but where is the Mobile Track? That would be so helpful!

5. iVegas macrumors 6502

iVegas

Open your fitbit app and go to the account tab on the bottom. MotionTrack should be under your name.

6. shelb724 thread starter macrumors member

Yes, i did the correct one. Now just trying to figure out the Mobile Tracker.

7. shelb724 thread starter macrumors member

I don't see anything under my name other than my profile, which doesn't say anything about Motion Track

8. iVegas macrumors 6502

iVegas

How about "set up a device"? If that's there choose that then scroll all the way to the bottom for the iPhone/MotionTrack.

9. shelb724 thread starter macrumors member

Just figured it out! Told you i was dumb :(. thank you so much for your help!

10. Timd9 macrumors newbie

Will sync solver upload your previous Fitbit stats to the activity app?

11. iVegas macrumors 6502

iVegas

Sync solver has one that will export FitBit to the health app but I dont think there's anything that will transfer to the Activity App at this point.