iweb '08 questions

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by kjr39, Nov 12, 2007.

1. kjr39 macrumors 6502

I currently have iWeb '06 and just started building my pages. I am wondering about the following (which '06 does not appear to have.)

1. Can I publish just a single page? There are some pages that I have created that are just not ready to publish yet.

2. Can I make my own template? I would like to save the designs that I created so that, when I create a new page, I click on the + button and it brings up my template.

3. What other enhancements that you have found useful from '06 to '08 movement?

Is it worth upgrading. I won't use any of the other iApps.

2. sunfast macrumors 68020

sunfast

1 - I don't think so, but I publish the whole site and just upload the changed pages. But then I don't use .Mac, just normal ftp to my webspace.

2 - I'm not sure. People have made templates you can buy so I guess it's possible.

3 - Several improvements made it worth it for me.

Inserting code is big improvement. Have embedded some YouTube vids on my site.

The folder structure when you publish to a folder is much more logical (particularly with the blog) which makes uploading changes easier.

The photo galleries are loads better.

The new templates are also good.

My iWeb created site looks much better now it's built with '08 than with '06.

3. mathewr macrumors 6502

poll

do you know how to create a poll in iweb 08 thanks