IWEB and scrollbars

lemonidas

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2006
hi i've been using iweb ever since it came out (http://www.slipapedal.com) and iam pretty happy with it ican do almost everything i want except limiting my text with scrollbars..
I have tried creating an html page in dreamweaver with frames but it doesnt work on iweb..i have no code experience or whatsoever,icould use some help on the "scrollbars" matter..if there is anyone out there who has tha same problem and has a solution please contact!!!
thanks
leo

gauchogolfer

macrumors 603
Jan 28, 2005
American Riviera
heehee said:
Here you go. :)

HTML:
<div style="width:100px; height:100px; overflow:auto;">

Your text and images would go here

</div>
That would work great if the OP was writing his webpage from scratch, and not using iWeb. They would need to publish the iWeb site to a folder, then go in and hack the code. Not the end of the world, but not totally obvious either. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to do this within iWeb in its current form. Maybe in iLife 07?

heehee

macrumors 68020
Jul 31, 2006
Same country as Santa Claus
gauchogolfer said:
That would work great if the OP was writing his webpage from scratch, and not using iWeb. They would need to publish the iWeb site to a folder, then go in and hack the code. Not the end of the world, but not totally obvious either. Unfortunately, I don't think there is a way to do this within iWeb in its current form. Maybe in iLife 07?
Oh, never used iweb before.

FerClau

macrumors newbie
Dec 29, 2008
Pictures and Scrollbar

How do I place pictures with text inside a scrollbar table using iweb?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.