Iweb, Cyberduck, and Podcasting HELP

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by paulie8362, Jul 9, 2012.

1. paulie8362 macrumors newbie

2. SandboxGeneral Moderator emeritus

SandboxGeneral

Are you trying to get listed in the iTunes Store under Podcasts? If so, have you submitted your podcast here yet?

3. paulie8362 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks...

Yes, I have looked at lots of apple websites. I used feed validator, and it say that feed is working my feed site is:

feed://www.biblicalrestorationministries.org/BRM/Biblical_Restoration_Ministries/rss.xml

4. SandboxGeneral Moderator emeritus

SandboxGeneral

Ok, then what exactly is the problem you're having? Something with iWeb I take it, right?

I haven't used iWeb in a long time, and when I did it was only messing around with it, but I think you may be having some conflicts with iWeb publishing and the use of the FTP client CyberDuck.

Try using only iWeb to publish your files or use a different HTML editor like RapidWeaver or Dreamweaver along with CyberDuck (if you don't want to use their built-in FTP).

Either way, try using one or the other, not both - iWeb & CyberDuck.

5. paulie8362 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks again,

I am using only Cyberduck to post my website updates. I continue to use iWeb just because of the simplicity, and then I post changes to a local folder and use cyberduck to upload those changes to my hosting site. The files that I have realized I need to upload when I change my podcasting is the following:

assets.http/--www.biblicalrestorationministries.org.plist
    feed.xml

I tried to upload my site via iWeb, but realized due to some error I would have to upload my 2 gig site every time a change is made, so I decided cyberduck would be easier. Thanks for all your help :) I NEED IT