Iweb Enhanceher

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by pamijo, Apr 5, 2007.

1. pamijo macrumors newbie

I am trying to add a visitor signup box on a iweb site using constant contact services. They have a option to generate html code. I am so confused right now. How do I add this on my web site using iweb enhancer and the code they have generated for me. Everytime I try to publish it, all I get is the different codes and stuff I do not understand! Has anyone ever added this to iweb before. I just need a simple box that customers can add there email and we could send out newsletters and updates. Any help would be grand!!

2. skinnylegs macrumors 65816

skinnylegs

Wow....I didn't even know this existed for iWeb. Hopefully someone who knows a heck of a lot more than I do will respond to this thread.

3. HungrySeacow macrumors regular

The directions on the iWeb Enhancer site are pretty self explaining. Just create a new rounded box, and place the <--BeginHTML--> and then the html code after. Publish your site to a folder and then run iWeb Enhancer on it. I am using it for a few things on my site and it works great!

4. pamijo thread starter macrumors newbie

Iweb enhancer

I published it to a folder, and I see the mailing list i added, now how do I get that page back on my .mac account. I just see a box with html codes jumbled up inside.

5. HungrySeacow macrumors regular

Turn iDisk syncing on. Now publish your site to your .Mac account. Sync you iDisk, and then run iWeb Enhancer on your site within your iDisk. Now sync your iDisk again. That should do the trick.

6. Cult Follower macrumors 6502a

Cult Follower

Just to throw this in, I think Apple should make iWeb more adjustable in the next version.