iWeb for iPad

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by kevingaffney, May 28, 2011.

1. kevingaffney macrumors 6502a

Would love to see an iPad version of iWeb for the iPad. For someone like me who likes to keep my own site updated or web designers it would be invaluable. It would need same feature set as mac version to integrate properly with site designed on mac. Would need to be implemented by Apple rather than a sort of half baked third party solution

2. Shawnpk macrumors 6502

iWeb for iPad would be awesome. No more waiting to be in front of my Mac to update my blog.

3. ranny2 macrumors member

I would love iWeb on the iPad, however I deem it to be quite unlikely, as Apple can barely keep it updated on the Mac.

4. btbrossard macrumors 6502a

If what you're updating is a blog type website and you like to update on the go, WordPress might be worth a look for you. They have an iOS app.

http://ios.wordpress.org

And I do believe that Apple has forgotten iWeb ever existed, so an update with iOS support is unlikely.

5. benhollberg macrumors 68020

benhollberg

I'll have to check that out, I didn't even know Wordpress had a iOS app. If only they had a desktop application also.

6. jacobtf macrumors newbie

The Wordpress iOS app is severely lacking, though. I'm still waiting for a really good blogger for iOS.