iWeb gallery - I can't see it!

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by brumgoose, Jul 7, 2010.

1. brumgoose macrumors newbie

Hello,

Just finished putting together a website for my brother but having issues with the gallery. I have a portfolio page for his photos. When I'm in iweb the photo album covers scroll nicely between images and link straight to the photo gallery page. But when I put it online I click and nothing happens, as you can see here:

http://www.guycollier.com/guycollie...Collier_Theatre_Photography_My_Portfolio.html

Does anyone know why? This is driving me crazy. I have deleated and uploaded the sight several times from iWeb and also Filezilla and Cyberduck but have the same issues. Please help!

ps. also if anyone knows how to set the title of the page in the browser then that would be great too!

2. brumgoose thread starter macrumors newbie

Just has this response on another forum. Thought I should post it should anyone have a similar problem or if they can think of alternative solutions. It was after I had told him that the problem still existed when I published locally:

"If they don't work locally then you have some basic problems in iWeb. Delete that page, add a new album page and drag your albums from iPhoto via the Media Browser onto it and try again"

Will give it a go!

Goose