iWeb mail form does not display on website

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by plymouthucc, Aug 4, 2009.

1. plymouthucc macrumors newbie

I finally have my very basic contact form finished (name, address, comments, etc) yet when I publish changes nothing shows up on the website. Not even the Contact Us page. Before publishing I made sure the page was visible in the navigation menu yet even that link does not show up when I go to the actual website (www.plymouthucc.com)

I am hosted through GoDaddy so not sure if there is an issue with that or with me (me, no doubt!).

Here is the code:

HTML:
    <div class="ss-form-container"><div class="ss-form-heading"><p></p>

<hr class="ss-email-break" style="display:none;">
    </div>
    <div class="ss-form"><script type="text/javascript">var submitted_vvpbphup=false;</script><iframe name="hidden_iframe_vvpbphup" id="hidden_iframe_vvpbphup" style="display:none;" onload="if(submitted_vvpbphup){window.location='plymouth@mht.net';}"></iframe><form action="http://spreadsheets.google.com/formResponse?formkey=dGduVU9NQ0ExM05sSHFmTVYtcHdWaFE6MA..&theme=0AX42CRMsmRFbUy0yYTVkNjg3Ni00NjJkLTQwMmEtODI2ZC00MWRkOTg4OTlmZTQ" method="post" target="hidden_iframe_vvpbphup" onsubmit="submitted_vvpbphup=true;">

<br>
    <div class="errorbox-good">
    <div class="ss-item  ss-text"><div class="ss-form-entry"><label class="ss-q-title" for="entry_0">Name  <div></label>
    <label class="ss-q-help" for="entry_0"></label>
    <input type="text" name="entry.0.single" value="" class="ss-q-short" id="entry_0"></div></div></div>
    <div class="ss-item  ss-text"><div class="ss-form-entry"><label class="ss-q-title" for="entry_2">Address <div>
    </label>
    <label class="ss-q-help" for="entry_2"></label>
    <input type="text" name="entry.2.single" value="" class="ss-q-short" id="entry_2"></div></div></div>
    <div class="ss-item  ss-text"><div class="ss-form-entry"><label class="ss-q-title" for="entry_1">City <div>
    </label>
    <label class="ss-q-help" for="entry_1"></label>
    <input type="text" name="entry.1.single" value="" class="ss-q-short" id="entry_1"></div></div></div>
    <div class="ss-item  ss-text"><div class="ss-form-entry"><label class="ss-q-title" for="entry_5">State <div>
    </label>
    <label class="ss-q-help" for="entry_5"></label>
    <input type="text" name="entry.5.single" value="" class="ss-q-short" id="entry_5"></div><div class="errorbox-good">
    <div class="ss-item  ss-text"><div class="ss-form-entry"><label class="ss-q-title" for="entry_3">Zip <div>
    </label>
    <label class="ss-q-help" for="entry_3"></label>
    <input type="text" name="entry.3.single" value="" class="ss-q-short" id="entry_3"></div></div></div>
    <br><br> <div class="errorbox-good">
    <div class="ss-item  ss-text"><div class="ss-form-entry"><label class="ss-q-title" for="entry_6">Email <div>
    </label>
    <label class="ss-q-help" for="entry_6"></label>
    <input type="text" name="entry.6.single" value="" class="ss-q-short" id="entry_6"></div></div></div>
    <br> <div class="errorbox-good">
    <div class="ss-item  ss-paragraph-text"><div class="ss-form-entry"><label class="ss-q-title" for="entry_7">Comments <div>
    </label>
    <label class="ss-q-help" for="entry_7"></label>
    <textarea name="entry.7.single" rows="8" cols="50" class="ss-q-long" id="entry_7"></textarea></div></div></div>
    <br>
    <div class="ss-item ss-submit"><div class="ss-form-entry"><input type="submit" value="Submit"></div></div></form></div>
    <div class="ss-footer"><div class="ss-attribution"></div>
    <div class="ss-legal">
    <span class="ss-terms">
    <br>
    <br>

</div></div>
    Thanks in advance for any help!

2. angelwatt Moderator emeritus

angelwatt

I visited the site with Firefox 3.5 and IE6 on Windows and both were able to access the Contact Us page and was able to see the form. In Firefox I was able to see through the error console that there was one JavaScript error about onPageUnload not being defined. I see that on many iWeb sites.