iWeb - members only page

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Grfelix, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Grfelix macrumors member

Hi guys!

I am building a website on iWeb and would like to know if there is a way to make a page " members only"? I would like to create a page where members can download software. Is there a feature on iweb that would allow me to create members' their own logins and passwords?

Im not a website builder expert, so I tried iWeb and found it really great and simple, but I would like to have this "members only" page on my site and I don't have a clue on how to do this :confused: ..

I know you can password protect the whole site, but thats not exactly what I want.. so, I thought I could make another website containing only one page and password protect this site, but then, I realize it was silly because it's going to be the exactly same password for everybody..

Is there an iWeb plugin for doing what I want? or it can only be done writing code on iWeb?

I apologize for my grammar but english is not my primary language and sorry for the newb questions.

Thanks!:apple:

2. Makwassie macrumors newbie

Any Reply?

Day,

Any reply received to this post? 3 years on and i have the same issue...

Thanks,

3. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

You could create a page that doesn't appear in the Navigation Bar, and give members the web address for it.