Iweb Navigation Link Not Working On One Page

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by ellepace, Jul 8, 2010.

1. ellepace macrumors newbie

I have only been "MAC" for five years now...from a PC of course. I LOVE IWEB, but noted this morning on one of my sites I have up ONLY on one page one of the navigation links is not working. I went back into Mac and took the page and marked it NOT to be linked saved and went back and reinstated it in the link navigation bar, resaved it, republished it, ftp'd it up and cleared recent history... and still no luck.

artistsoftexas.org on the ARTIST page, I cannot get the link to actively work to Galleries/workshops. Works on all other pages. Suggestions please?

Thanks. :eek:

2. aarond12 macrumors 65816

aarond12

Seems to be working properly for me. Try another browser (always a good thing when publishing a website, just for compatibility reasons) and see if that works.

-Aaron-

3. ellepace thread starter macrumors newbie

Still not on Safari either

I used Filezilla to load and firefox to browse. I checked under Safari and no go.

http://artistsoftexas.org/Artists_.html this page... is the one I cannot get the link to Gallery/workshops to work...

is that the page you say works? ONLY this page...it works on all the others.
    :confused:

4. ellepace thread starter macrumors newbie

I had to rebuild that page on the website from scratch and now it will link...not funny and I also cleared off ALL files in my server and put all new in... so maybe it was something hung up there.

The navigation bar is nothing I have any control over and after checking to make sure there are no other text boxes covering it... there is not much else to do.
    :D

5. webmunki macrumors newbie

I gave it a try - for some reason it took ages but after mousing over it a few times it did start responding and I was able to follow the link.

(Edit: sorry - it must have been when you edited that it worked!)