iWeb not uploading videos(Picture of error)

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by AdventurousJosh, Jun 3, 2009.

1. AdventurousJosh macrumors 6502

Hey guys,
    I keep receiving this error when uploading a video on my website. At first I was trying to upload AVI files along aside actual photos on an album page and that didn't work so I deleted all of them. Now I'm trying to upload a .m4v file and still, nothing. I receive this error after a good long while of it trying to upload it.

I have plenty of space on my file for the video and all of the other content for my page. Anyone have any advise??

Thank you,

Attached Files:

2. NewMacbookPlz macrumors 68040

NewMacbookPlz

1) There's no picture in your post, at least for my view.
    2) I read that there are issues posting video files to photo pages in iWeb, is that what you're trying to do?

Edit: I read that in your last thread about the same topic...2 days ago or so, why didn't you just bump that thread back up?

3. AdventurousJosh thread starter macrumors 6502

4. AdventurousJosh thread starter macrumors 6502

Okay so I've messed with it a lot more and what happens is it will start to upload the video, then take a long time, several, several minutes and give me that similar error "please try again" nonsense.

Advise?

5. mathcolo macrumors 6502a

I cannot really think of anything else but just making sure that iWeb is 100% up-to-date with updates from Apple. Come to think of it, iLife '09 was updated just yesterday. Fire up Software Update and update everything.

6. AdventurousJosh thread starter macrumors 6502

Hey guys -
    I cannot get it to work still, thank you for the suggestions. I am up to date, thanks. The video generally starts to upload, but then it freezes at a spot for several minuets (half hour or more) and gives me that error. Or sometimes it'll say an internet connection cannot be established.

Should I call Apple, or what?

Josh

7. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

How big is the video you're trying to upload?

8. AdventurousJosh thread starter macrumors 6502

I believe 120 MB. Big. But I uploaded bigger on my old iWeb site.